Building insurance

In most instances, we are obliged toinsurethe buildings that leaseholders and shared owners live in and you pay us for providing this cover.

Under the terms of the lease, we are entitled to recover the cost of the annual premiums from you. This cost is included in your service charge invoice. Please note that it is a condition of your lease that you have this insurance. Your property is insured from December to November of each financial year, regardless of when you are recharged the premiums.

Summary of cover and how to claim

Please read the currentSummary of Cover which includes details of how to claim. Please see belowfor contact details.

Insuring your personal possessions

Pleasenote:we do notinsure the contents of your home, neither do we insure your belongings or decorations against accidents or theft that are not caused by our negligence.

We,therefore, strongly advise you to take out your own contents insurance, which should also cover you against loss, theft or damage caused by you or your property (e.g.leaking washing machine) to other people’s property or belongings.

We also recommend that you consider taking out insurance/maintenance agreements for the services in your property, for example, plumbing, electrics, boilers, etc.

For further information please contact our customer services team and ask to speak to our insurance team.

Tel: 0800 048 8955


Footer Angle